We are looking to expand our team of talented Project Managers, preferably with you, a licensed architect possessing broad experience, who knows that s/he loves being a generalist, but also have a passion for retail, commercial & medical offices, industrial and mixed-use development projects. You will be responsible for multiple projects and expected to mentor/manage junior staff. Experience with masonry, steel and/or tilt-panel construction is highly desired and you must be experienced and competent in all aspects of architecture. We are looking for a strong production and construction administration portfolio that displays projects of a variety of scales and complexity.
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- Experience managing clients, consultants, coordination of small and large projects
- Experience managing a production team of 3 to 5 skilled production staff members. Responsible for production scheduling, red-lining and coordination.
- Good organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills expected
- Conscientious attention to detail
- AutoCAD experience through CDs
- A working knowledge of PDF Adobe Acrobat Suite
- Possessing either a Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina or Georgia architecture license and LEED AP credentials is preferred but not a requirement.
How to Apply
We prefer that you use email to submit your cover letter, resume and portfolio samples, but we will also accept hard copy originals.
Emy Felt, HR Director/Resume
2315 Belleair Road
Clearwater, Florida 33764