We are looking to add a talented Project Designer to our Design Department, preferably with you, a person possessing broad experience, who knows that they love design, and have a passion for designing retail, commercial, medical offices, and mixed-use projects. You will work as part of our Design Department, responsible for the Programming, Schematic Design and Design Development of our projects. Producing 2D & 3D presentation materials in both color and black & white. We are looking for a strong Graphic and Building design portfolio that displays projects of a variety of scales and complexities.
- Experience interacting with clients, consultants, coordination of small and large projects
- Good organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills are expected
- Conscientious attention to detail
- Extensive experience with building design
- Extensive experience with PhotoShop
- Experience with AutoCAD 2010 (or higher)
- A working knowledge of Sketch Up 3D modeling software.
- A working knowledge of PDF Adobe Acrobat Suite
- Experience with laying out Schematic Site Plans
- Experience with laying out Schematic Floor Plans
- Experience with portfolio, brochure, and presentation board design
- Experience with design of ID & way finding signage
- Experience with Interior design is not required but is a plus
- Experience with Revit is a plus
How to Apply
If interested please email a cover letter, resume and portfolio samples to our Office Manager Emy Felt at Emyf@fisherarchitects.com. Thank you for your consideration.
Emy Felt, HR Director/Resume
2315 Belleair Road
Clearwater, Florida 33764