We are looking to add an experienced BIM / Revit Manager to our Production Department, preferably with you, a person possessing broad experience and a passion for retail, commercial, medical office, industrial & mixed-use projects. As part of our Production Department you will work within our BIM/CAD support team to provide consistent best practice results through the development of construction documents, project model & BIM library maintenance, coordination / management of consultant models, and staff Revit training.
- Minimum 3 years of BIM / Revit management experience
- Ability to provide Revit training to new and existing staff
- Good organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills expected
- Conscientious attention to detail
- Experience managing and coordinating consultant BIM models
- Ability to interpret and apply relevant building codes
- Ability to develop, implement, and ensure compliance with client BIM policies and strategies
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD
How to Apply
If interested please email a cover letter, resume and portfolio samples to our Office Manager Emy Felt at Emyf@fisherarchitects.com. Thank you for your consideration.
Emy Felt, HR Director/Resume
2315 Belleair Road
Clearwater, Florida 33764